PMORx is a specialty pharmacy that distributes pharmaceuticals and provides specialized patient management services nationwide for people with long-term chronic conditions including organ transplants, HIV/AIDS, mental illness, and diseases treated with injectable medications.
With one phone call, our patients can order their medications and have them expertly filled and confidentially delivered directly to their home, office, vacation spot, or doctor office - wherever they need them.
At PMORx we are aware of the challenges you face with chronic medical conditions. Our friendly staff will work closely with your coordinators, social workers and physicians to ensure the highest level of personal care and accommodate your needs. With our pharmacy experience, PMORx knows how to make it easier for you to reclaim time normally spent managing your condition, thus improving the quality of your life and health.
Services we offer:
- Timely, accurate, and free delivery of medications via UPS to the shipping location of your choice -- typically with next day delivery.
- Complete insurance billing to Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance as well as many state and private assistance programs (PAP) with coordination of benefits, to minimize out-of-pocket expenses and virtually eliminate paperwork.
- Experienced Pharmacists to provide you with information, materials, and ongoing support to help manage your health conditions, answer questions and offer medication assistance.
- A simple order and refill process with PMORx's friendly customer service staff by phone, fax or online.
- A welcome kit specific to each patient and medical condition.